Last day to register for the Summit is Thursday, 5/30
Ensuring Opportunity Campaign invites you to join us as Champions of Housing for the 3rd annual Contra Costa Housing Summit!
We believe that all Contra Costa residents should have a safe, affordable and stable place to call home.
Learn about regional and cross-sector approaches to addressing our most pressing housing issues, and be inspired to take action.
• Resident leaders will share how housing has been a launch pad for a brighter future for themselves, their families and their communities;
• A panel will discuss state, regional, and local policy solutions that will have an impact in Contra Costa;
• A second panel will share insights on what is possible to achieve with cross-sector partnerships;
• And communications experts will teach effective messaging and storytelling that will help us engage more partners in housing solutions.
We invite leaders from all sectors and regions of the county to contribute to this important conversation.
We are pleased to convene this event with:
- RCF Connects (Formerly Richmond Community Foundation)
- Family Economic Security Partnership (FESP)
- Multi-faith ACTION Coaltion
- Contra Costa Interfaith Housing
- East Bay Housing Organizations (EBHO)
8:30 AM - Registration and breakfast
9:00 AM - Welcoming
9:15 AM - Keynote Presentation: Making the Case for Housing by Dr. Tiffany Manuel, President & CEO, The Case Made
10:20 AM - Panel: It Takes a Village [to Find Comprehensive Housing Solutions]
Moderator: Megan Joseph, Rise Together
Pedro Galvao, Non-ProfitHousing Association of Northern California
Rebecca Long, Metropolitan Transportation Commission/Association of Bay Area Governments
Scott Littlehale, Northern California Carpenters Regional Council
Debra Bernstein, Monument Impact
11:20 AM - Break
11:35 AM - Panel: Achieving Opportunity for Ourselves, Our Families, and Our Community
Moderator: Camille LeBlanc, Contra Costa Interfaith Housing
Irma Bodden, Resident Empowerment Program, Contra Costa Interfaith Housing
Lori Goss, Resident Empowerment Program, Contra Costa Interfaith Housing
William Goodwin, Resident Empowerment Program, Contra Costa Interfaith Housing
Justine Rawlings, Contra Costa Interfaith Housing
12:15 PM - Local Power-building Lunch
1:15 PM - Panel: Building on the Power of Partnerships
Moderator: Gloria Bruce, East Bay Housing Organizations
Jim Becker, RCF Connects
Bill Lindsay, Retired Richmond City Manager
Georgette Bhathena, Partnership for the Bay Area's Future, San Francisco Foundation
Ray Bramson, Destination: Home
Angela Jenkins, Kaiser Permanente
2:20 PM - The Power of Story to Change Minds and Inspire Action presented by Tihi Hayslett
4:20 PM - Call to Action
Rev. Dr. Fred Weidmann, Hillcrest Congregational Church
4:30 PM - Adjourn
Thank you our sponsors!