Help Us Finish Our Veteran Homes in Palm Desert
About This Campaign
- $25 will provide a grab bar or other specialty equipment for a bathroom
- $50 buys a hand held shower head
- $150 will buy an interior door
Also needed for wheelchair access are:
- $2000 to purchase and install appropriate flooring
- $3000 to build a ramped deck
- $5000 for concrete hard-scape outside
Any amount will help!
raised of $50,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Palm Desert, California
Campaign to Support Habitat for Humanity
At Habitat for Humanity of the Coachella Valley, HOPE is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality. That is why Habitat volunteers, supporters and partner families are working together to build, renovate and repair houses. Their work strengthens families, cultivates better communities, healthier children and more successful students. Donate today and help us build healthy homes for those most in need.
Jay Kanner gave a $150 donationThank you to my Leadership Class of 2017 for all their support. Blessings to the Veterans and their families who will be living in these beautiful new homes.
Joe Wallace gave a $120 donationThis is to honor the efforts of my Leadership Coachella Valley classmates for the work they did with landscaping last weekend.