On Thursday, September 30, Open Hand will host its 18th annual culinary-focused fundraising event – Party in the Kitchen. Join us at American Spirit Works in your casually elegant white attire and enjoy an evening of music, cocktails and exquisite cuisine prepared by some of the city’s most talented chefs and mixologists, including Kevin Rathbun, Gerry Klaskala, Chris Hall, Peter Kaiser and more. Guests will have the opportunity to bid on exciting silent auction items that include travel and entertainment packages.
Main Event - Thursday, September 30, 2021
7:00 PM - Main Event Tickets are $250 each and include access to all of the chefs and mixologists
Patron Reception - Thursday, September 30, 2021
The Stave Room at American Spirit Works
Patron packages are $1,500 and include two tickets to the main event, access to all chefs and mixologists, and early access to the VIP Patron Reception.
Dress: Casually elegant white attire
Helen S. Carlos
Chef Gerry Klaskala
Chef Kevin Rathbun
We are so excited about Party in the Kitchen! For everyone’s health and protection, our updated COVID protocol is as follows:
• Proof of vaccination is required to enter the event venue on September 30. To verify COVID-19 vaccination, guests are requested to provide proof of vaccination (photo or digital version of an official CDC-issued vaccination card) at registration.
• Respectfully, unvaccinated guests will be asked not to attend the event this year. We look forward to celebrating with you at Party in the Kitchen 2022.
• Guests are required to wear a mask when not actively eating or drinking. Masks will be available at the event for anyone who needs one.
• Temperature checks will be taken at registration upon entry into the venue.
• On-site safety measures include placing automatic hand sanitizing stations throughout the venue; and requiring Open Hand staff, restaurant and venue employees and all volunteers to wear a mask.
• No tickets will be sold after 6:00pm on Wednesday, September 29. We encourage guests to purchase in advance.
Additional sponsorship levels are available. Please contact Stacy Weenick at email@example.com for more information.