Presented by Window Mart, the eighth annual Garland County Habitat for Humanity Heels to Hammers 2022 Build will take place October 4-8 and 11-13*, 2022.
Over the course of *nine days, 170 women will come together to build a two-story house for a deserving family in our community!
From swinging a hammer…to landscaping a yard…to painting a room, this event encourages women of all skill levels to participate in building a Habitat for Humanity home. In addition to helping a deserving family receive a home, these two weeks give women a sense of comradery and team-building opportunities. (Yes, men are welcome too!)
Each General participant will receive:
- Nail Apron
- Safety Glasses
- Construction Pencil
- Work Gloves
Lunch provided daily:
- Tuesday, October 4, Chick-fil-A
- Wednesday, October 5, Longhorn Steakhouse
- Thursday, October 6, grilling by ABI Insurance
- Friday, October 7, Hotel Hot Springs
- Saturday, October 8, Window Mart
- Tuesday, October 11, Diamond Lakes Federal Credit Union
- Wednesday, October 12, Malvern National Bank
- Thursday, October 13, Diamond Bank
- Saturday, October 15, Window Mart
VIP Tickets available.
VIP, in addition to the general participant materials, includes:
- Yeti Rambler
- Tool Belt
- Habitat Hat
- A feature in Stroll Magazine
*Special additional build day Saturday, October 15 with Presenting Sponsor, Window Mart.