A fundraising campaign for Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plainfield & Middlesex County.
About This Campaign
By the end of this course, participants will understand how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase income. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Track daily spending habits.
- Prepare a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income and expenses.
- Identify ways to decrease spending.
- Identify possible ways to increase income.
- Identify budgeting tools that will help you manage your bills.
- List and prioritize financial goals.
- Recognize how to create a plan to achieve financial goals.
Location / Venue
- 908 Watchung Avenue
- Plainfield, New Jersey
- 07060, USA
- Feb 10, 2017 10:00 am to
- Feb 10, 2017 12:00 pm
Campaign to Support Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plainfield & Middlesex County
Habitat for Humanity helps families build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.
Our vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live.