Campaign to Support Community Food Bank of Central Alabama
The Community Food Bank of Central Alabama’s mission is to feed people in need today and foster collaborative solutions to end hunger tomorrow. We accomplish this mission by supplying 11 million meals a year to 230 food pantries, shelters and children’s programs in 12 counties of Central Alabama.
We also create healthy food access by feeding children at risk of hunger during school breaks, delivering fresh produce to residents living in isolated communities and providing food to under-nourished mothers of critically ill infants through on-site hospital food pantries.
No albums yet.
- From I-65 North, take exit 256A and turn left at the bottom of the ramp onto Oxmoor Road
- From I-65 South, take exit 256A and bear to the right onto Oxmoor Road
- Travel .9 of a mile and turn right on Barber Court
- Travel .3 of a mile and turn right on West Valley Avenue
- Travel .4 of a mile and turn left at the traffic light on Robert Jemison Road (Express Oil Change is located at this intersection)
- Travel .6 of a mile and turn left at the Kangaroo Express gas station onto Walter Davis Drive