Mickaboo Companion Bird Rescue
About This Organization
Mickaboo Companion Bird Rescue is an all-volunteer 501(c)3 nonprofit organization founded in 1996 in Northern California. Most of our volunteers and foster birds live in the San Francisco Bay Area and Sacramento Valley. We are dedicated to rescuing companion birds (parrot-type and other commonly domesticated birds) who have been neglected, abused, injured or surrendered to us.
Our goals are:
-To ensure that birds in our care will have a safe, loving environment for life
- To educate bird owners on the most current standard of care, so that the medical, emotional, and dietary needs of their birds will be met
To these ends, we:
- Accept neglected, injured, and abused companion birds from individuals and animal shelters
- Rehabilitate each bird physically and socially so the bird is prepared to go to a permanent home
- Seek out and qualify permanent bird guardians
- Match guardians with suitable birds
No campaigns yet.
No albums yet.
Lacie Armstrong Allan Shin Anisa Mirza Kevin Shinobi Jeff Deminchuk Miss Vincenzo Hahn Marlin Will Claudine Flatley Julia Stamm Shane Takovski Reina Murphy Verlie Larkin Elyse O'Reilly Rowe Cooper Tania Smith Geoffrey Abbott IV Marlee Fay Peter Solomon Brian Kurtz Angela Schwartz Anthony Weimann Liz Hanner Erin Heaney Frank Erdman Sarah Bergstrom Bill Peters Ankita Rajpal Sigurd Klein DVM Isobel White Sr. Roderick Parisian