Launch your Career with us!
Are you ready to put your learnt skills into action? Tired of making lateral career moves? Want to make a difference in your community? Or just looking to get your foot in the door? If so, this is the first step in the right direction.
At Giveffect, we are committed to making the world a better place by revolutionizing the philanthropy sector. We are a young company looking to expand our team with dynamic, passionate and ambitious individuals.
About Giveffect: Giveffect (www.giveffect.com) is an online fundraising platform - integrated with social media - built on the simple premise of increasing donor retention. We help charities generate new leads, fundraise and generate donor analytic reports. In summary, we promote and manage the charity, empower the donor and highlight the cause.
What's in it for you?
If you’re looking for a simple internship with little or no challenge, very little leadership role and minimal skills training, then we’re probably not the right fit for you. If, however, you are looking for a challenging career boost, with real mentorship from skilled professionals in the philanthropy space, interaction with Executive members of several top charities and non-profits, and want to expand your leadership potential while learning immense transferable skills, Giveffect is the place you need to be.
- Career mentorship from professionals in the non-profit sector
- Active networking skills training
- Exposure with Executives from nonprofits within the United States
- Great references and referrals
- Ability to put your most valued learnt skills into practice
- Ability to lead & coordinate your own fundraising project
- A start-up culture atmosphere that is fun, fast-paced and engaging
- Free meals and snacks
- Work from home flexibility
We are currently expanding our team and are looking to fill the following internship positions:
Fundraising & Account Coordinator
- Manage and launch fundraising campaigns for non-profits
- Client acquisition and inbound sales
- Manage client accounts
- Conduct client briefings
- Liaise with clients on all aspects of project planning
- Help prepare reports and statistical analysis
- Represent Giveffect at industry events
- Help plan and prepare for our upcoming press conference and launch event
- Completed or in the process of completing degree/diploma in the field of philanthropy, fundraising, client management or related sector
- Great Written and Oral Communication
- Strong social media understanding
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in group and independently
- Ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to take leadership and make decisions
- Real passion for philanthropy and giving back
- Strong client management skills
- Flexibility in schedule and dynamic personality is key
How to Apply:
Send your resumé and cover letter to email@example.com. Under Subject, please reference the position "Fundraising & Account Coordinator"