- Big Brothers Big Sisters Hawai'i
- Event - Oahu Disco Bowl For Kids Sake 2016
- Naterniners 2016
- Chad Takasaki
The Fundraising Page of Chad Takasaki
A Message From Chad Takasaki
I have worked for Big Brothers Big Sisters Hawaii for over two years now and I’m constantly amazed by the impact our mentoring programs have on struggling families and children in the Hawaii community – the stories and photos are endless. The Bowl for Kids' Sake is our annual fundraiser and it provides nearly 1/3 of our operating revenues each year. Money raised at this annual event allows us to find homeless, single-parent, and struggling kids in need of friendship, to screen and train volunteer mentors, and to support pairs through their ups and downs with the BEST professional case management staff. Without this event Big Brothers Big Sisters Hawaii would not be able to change the lives of hundreds of kids and volunteer mentors each year.
My goal this year is to raise $300 and I’m hopeful you would consider donating any amount – even if it’s only $10 because even $10 can go a long way especially if everyone contributes!
Working directly in the case management unit, I know how much of an impact each donation makes and I’m so grateful to have such a loving and generous community. I cannot thank you enough for supporting me and Big Brothers Big Sisters again and again! You guys are the best.
raised of $300 goal
Location / Venue
- Aiea Bowl
- 99-115 Aiea Heights Dr.
- Aiea, Hawaii
- 96701, USA
- Sep 10, 2016 09:00 am to
- Sep 17, 2016 11:30 pm
About This Campaign
Here’s how it works:
1) Select the buttons to the right to register a team as a team captain or participate as a bowler. *PLEASE NOTE: the team captain must also join the team as a participant, after creating the team page. Each team of 6 fundraiser-bowers will receive bowling shoes, t-shirts, food tickets, and team photos. Be advised: hilarious team rivalries, outrageous costumes, and all levels of bowling skill (or lack thereof) are encouraged and common.
2) The team captain must choose one of the following time slots on Saturday, September 10th or Saturday, September 17th: 9am-11:30am | 12pm-2:30pm | 3pm-5:30pm | 6pm-8:30pm | 9pm-11:30pm. Don’t forget to arrive 30 minutes before your start time to get settled on your lane, as bowling begins promptly at the beginning of the shift.
3) Registering online will create a personal bowling page that you can send to friends and family or post on social media - have fun with it! Upload a photo, tell people why you are “bowling for kids’ sake,” and ask others to invest in mentoring by making a donation. The goal is for each bowler to raise $100 – that's only $10 from 10 friends! Not to mention, there will be prizes for top fundraisers.
4) Get groooovy at the Disco Bowl for Kids’ Sake! Join us at Aiea Bowl for a party of 70’s music, food, fun, photos, prizes, and of course, bowling. Don’t forget socks!
Fundraising offline? Copy and paste this link into your browser to access our offline fundraising and donation forms: http://www.bbbshawaii.org/offlinefundraisingforms
See you at the lanes!