- Big Brothers Big Sisters Hawai'i
- Event - Oahu Disco Bowl For Kids Sake 2016
- Naterniners 2016
- Sheryl Gibu
The Fundraising Page of Sheryl Gibu
A Message From Sheryl Gibu
My name is Sheryl Mita and I am the Case Manager for the Kaimiloa (pictured), Ali'iolani, Ala Wai, and Kapunahala Elementary School-Based Mentoring Programs. The programs offer elementary school students the opportunity to meet one-on-one with a caring and responsible mentor (typically a high school student) in a supervised group setting for about an hour afterschool alongside other Bigs and Littles. I am on site at each mentoring session to answer any questions and provide support for each mentoring relationship. Bigs and Littles play games, participate in fun activities, do homework, and form positive and meaningful relationships. Please continue to support our mentoring programs by donating to my page, no matter how Big or Little your donation may be, it will make a difference in our participants' lives for the better, forever.
raised of $200 goal
Location / Venue
- Aiea Bowl
- 99-115 Aiea Heights Dr.
- Aiea, Hawaii
- 96701, USA
- Sep 10, 2016 09:00 am to
- Sep 17, 2016 11:30 pm
About This Campaign
Here’s how it works:
1) Select the buttons to the right to register a team as a team captain or participate as a bowler. *PLEASE NOTE: the team captain must also join the team as a participant, after creating the team page. Each team of 6 fundraiser-bowers will receive bowling shoes, t-shirts, food tickets, and team photos. Be advised: hilarious team rivalries, outrageous costumes, and all levels of bowling skill (or lack thereof) are encouraged and common.
2) The team captain must choose one of the following time slots on Saturday, September 10th or Saturday, September 17th: 9am-11:30am | 12pm-2:30pm | 3pm-5:30pm | 6pm-8:30pm | 9pm-11:30pm. Don’t forget to arrive 30 minutes before your start time to get settled on your lane, as bowling begins promptly at the beginning of the shift.
3) Registering online will create a personal bowling page that you can send to friends and family or post on social media - have fun with it! Upload a photo, tell people why you are “bowling for kids’ sake,” and ask others to invest in mentoring by making a donation. The goal is for each bowler to raise $100 – that's only $10 from 10 friends! Not to mention, there will be prizes for top fundraisers.
4) Get groooovy at the Disco Bowl for Kids’ Sake! Join us at Aiea Bowl for a party of 70’s music, food, fun, photos, prizes, and of course, bowling. Don’t forget socks!
Fundraising offline? Copy and paste this link into your browser to access our offline fundraising and donation forms: http://www.bbbshawaii.org/offlinefundraisingforms
See you at the lanes!