The Fundraising Page of Henry Bell
A Message From Henry Bell
Welcome to my 2020 Mini-Laps page! Thank you so much for visiting! I am ready to crush some major goals with my teachers and therapists cheering me on my last year! Would you like to help me?? I bet you do!!
If you’re new here, let me first tell you a little bit about LLH. It is a completely tuition free Christian school that services children with special needs, birth to 6 years old. That’s right, tuition FREE! LLH would cost an average of $32,000 a year if my parents were paying my tuition. Because of wonderful donations from people like you, local foundations, and charities, my friends and I can go to school and our parents don’t have the burden of this hefty tuition. LLH does not receive any money from United Way or the government. There are over 40 teachers, therapists and staff here that help me daily. I receive vision, speech, occupational and physical therapy everyday---- how amazing is that?! I am also loved on, prayed over and cherished- this is what my parents truly appreciate.
Now this is where my friends and I could use your help! There are so many costs that go along with running this state-of-the-art school. And of course we want all the teachers and therapists to have everything they need to teach us and help us grow! One of the fundraisers my school does each year is Mini-Laps. This is so fun because I get to be a part of it! On October 10th, each LLH student will get to dress up (our theme this year is Made in Oklahoma) and take a lap around the track in the back of the school. Some of my friends go around the track in their cool chairs, some kids walk or even run! I would LOVE for you to come and watch! Every dollar we raise makes a difference. If you can’t donate at this time, that’s ok! But would you spread the word to your friends about how awesome my school is because you never know who may want to help!?! My family is so thankful for me to have this opportunity…We want our whole community to know about the Little Light House!
Here are ways to give today:
- You can make a donation via credit card here on my Fundraising Page
- You can give cash to my mom or dad!
- You can make a check out to The Little Light House and give to my parents or mail directly to the Little Light House at 5120 E 36th Street Tulsa, OK 74135. Make sure to put in the memo its for “Henry’s Minilaps!
- You can be set up on a simple giving plan where a small amount can be deducted from your bank account or charged to your credit card on a monthly basis. Super easy! Contact my mom or dad for help!
- You can become a corporate sponsor.
- You can donate through the Opportunity Scholarship fund and receive a Tax credit for your donation. Learn more at https://osfkids.org/donate/
DONATE – osfkids
Phone: (918) 877-2710 Email: email@example.com 1831 E 71 Street Tulsa, OK 74136
. Please make sure and designate The Little Light House/Henry Bell
And remember that my school is a 501(c)(3) organization and your gift is TAX DEDUCTIBLE!!!
Thank you all sooooo much!
All my love,
raised of $6,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Add to Calendar
- 5120 East 36th Street
- Tulsa, OK 74135
- Oct 10, 2020 09:00 am to
- Oct 10, 2020 01:00 pm