- Big Brothers Big Sisters Hawai'i
- Event - Oahu Disco Bowl For Kids Sake 2016
- Beauties and Brains
- Wendy Nguyen
The Fundraising Page of Wendy Nguyen
A Message From Wendy Nguyen
Kids are our future. Each of them deserves the chance to be GREAT! Big Brothers Big Sisters gives them an opportunity to spend one-on-one time with loving & caring people who will let them be their best! Join me in supporting this AWESOME organization!
raised of $200 goal
Location / Venue
- Aiea Bowl
- 99-115 Aiea Heights Dr.
- Aiea, Hawaii
- 96701, USA
- Sep 10, 2016 09:00 am to
- Sep 17, 2016 11:30 pm
About This Campaign
Here’s how it works:
1) Select the buttons to the right to register a team as a team captain or participate as a bowler. *PLEASE NOTE: the team captain must also join the team as a participant, after creating the team page. Each team of 6 fundraiser-bowers will receive bowling shoes, t-shirts, food tickets, and team photos. Be advised: hilarious team rivalries, outrageous costumes, and all levels of bowling skill (or lack thereof) are encouraged and common.
2) The team captain must choose one of the following time slots on Saturday, September 10th or Saturday, September 17th: 9am-11:30am | 12pm-2:30pm | 3pm-5:30pm | 6pm-8:30pm | 9pm-11:30pm. Don’t forget to arrive 30 minutes before your start time to get settled on your lane, as bowling begins promptly at the beginning of the shift.
3) Registering online will create a personal bowling page that you can send to friends and family or post on social media - have fun with it! Upload a photo, tell people why you are “bowling for kids’ sake,” and ask others to invest in mentoring by making a donation. The goal is for each bowler to raise $100 – that's only $10 from 10 friends! Not to mention, there will be prizes for top fundraisers.
4) Get groooovy at the Disco Bowl for Kids’ Sake! Join us at Aiea Bowl for a party of 70’s music, food, fun, photos, prizes, and of course, bowling. Don’t forget socks!
Fundraising offline? Copy and paste this link into your browser to access our offline fundraising and donation forms: http://www.bbbshawaii.org/offlinefundraisingforms
See you at the lanes!