- Chiari & Syringomyelia Foundation
- 2016 Crush Chiari / Smash Syringomyelia / Squash EDS
- Marin Hill
The Fundraising Page of Marin Hill
.....with your change
About This Campaign
Help us Crush, Smash and Squash... with a little change!
Want to help raise important funds for programs and research that benefit people living with Chiari malformation, syringomyelia and related disorders -- but don't have a lot of time or money? Maybe you want to help but you aren't sure how?
This September, CSF wants to partner with you to CRUSH CHIARI, SMASH SYRINGOMYELIA and SQUASH EDS! It will be fun, easy, and helpful in achieving the goal of totally crushing these disorders. All you need is commitment to a little "change"...
How to get started:
1. Register online by clicking the button to the right. There are no teams.
2. To make your own branded fundraising container, download the PDFs from CSF's website:
- SMASH SM large containers
- SQUASH EDS small containers
- SQUASH EDS large containers
Print these out and tape them onto jars, jugs, containers, etc.
You can also find printable Chiari, syringomyelia, EDS and related disorder info sheets on our website..
3. Collect all the change you can during the month of September. Convert the change you’ve collected to a check and mail to CSF, 29 Crest Loop, Staten Island, NY 10312. Be sure to include your name (the one you registered with) so you receive credit!
4. You’re not limited to collecting change, however! For those who would like to donate online, family and friends can do so through your personal fundraising page on this site.
5. This fundraising site will be open year-round... BUT to qualify to win prizes for this year, CSF must receive all your collected donations by October 7th!
6. The top three Crushers, Smashers and Squashers will have their choice to receive a prize to be announced later.
Note: these top three "Crushers" will have to raise at least $500 to qualify for this prize!
ALL Crushers who raise at least $250 will win a free CSF gift!
7. Get your schools and work places involved! Get out there and collect that loose change to bring on some "change" of your own!