A Message From Vanessa Woznow
I am so excited to be taking part in the 2nd Annual Walk for Possibility! Having volunteered with Big Sisters - a United Way funded agency - for over 8 years, I know how important this funding is, not only to Big Sisters, but the additional 150 agencies supported by United Way in the Lower Mainland!
Your sponsorship of my walk is much appreciated and makes a huge different in our communities!
About This Campaign
The event will begin at BC211 in the Woodwards building lobby with registration and event kick off, followed by optional designated stopping points at United Way funded agencies listed below. Please join us for a celebration and light lunch at United Way of the Lower Mainland, 4543 Canada Way Burnaby.
FAQ: scroll to the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.
1) BC211 -111 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
2) MOSAIC - 1720 Grant St, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
3) Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House - 2131 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5
4) Learning Disabilities Association Vancouver - 3292 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
5) United Way of the Lower Mainland - 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T4