- United Way of the Lower Mainland
- Walk for Possibility 2017
- YMCA Afterschool Programs
- Darren Mumford
A Message From Darren Mumford
Each year the United Way provides significant funding to community service organizations, providing young adults meaningful work opportunities and vulnerable children and youth a safe place to learn and grow with positive role models. The more support provided for the United Way, the more they are able to make significant impacts in our community. Please join me in supporting healthy, resilient kids through this important walk.
raised of $100 goal
Location / Venue
- Starting at: BC211
- 111 West Hastings
- Vancouver, BC
- Mar 02, 2017 08:00 am to
- Mar 02, 2017 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
The event will begin at BC211 in the Woodwards building lobby with registration and event kick off, followed by optional designated stopping points at United Way funded agencies listed below. Please join us for a celebration and light lunch at United Way of the Lower Mainland, 4543 Canada Way Burnaby.
FAQ: scroll to the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.
1) BC211 -111 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
2) MOSAIC - 1720 Grant St, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
3) Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House - 2131 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5
4) Learning Disabilities Association Vancouver - 3292 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
5) United Way of the Lower Mainland - 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T4