- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washtenaw County
- Bowl For Kids' Sake
- The Unbeatable Bowling Brothers and Sisters!
- Aiden Weeks
A Message From Aiden Weeks
Not long ago now, Jovani and I were asked to speak at Rise and Shine for Kids Sake, and here's what Jovani had to share with the crowd about our match and its impact:
When I first met Aiden it was awkward, he wasn’t what I’d expected. I didn’t care what he looked like, but I expected him to know something about sports. Which he didn’t. We didn’t really talk on a personal level, however in time it got better. I began to trust him more because he was always coming around and we would do stuff like go bowling or throw the football.
Before I met Aiden I didn’t really have a brother. I didn’t have someone that I could better relate to. Living with my grandparents they wouldn’t do any fun physical stuff like going to fairs or go on 30 mile bike rides (like we have). There wasn’t someone that I could talk about tough topics with.
Now he is like family. We are able to talk about sensitive subjects easily, and get into disagreements but still remain close. Today I’m more confident in myself, more outgoing, and make friends easier. He has had a great impact on my life and I’m glad he has and will be a part of it.
There are still over 100 kids on the waiting list, funds raised will go directly towards further volunteer recruitment. If you can spare some change to help create change in a childs life, it won't soon be forgotten. All I ask is that you give what you reasonably can, be it money, time, or a share.
Pass it on, let's start something big.
raised of $500 goal
Location / Venue
- Revel and Roll
- 1950 S Industrial Hwy
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 48104, USA
- Mar 19, 2016 11:30 am to
- Mar 19, 2016 10:30 pm
About This Campaign
- Create a team by choosing "Register" or scroll down to select the team you would like to join.
- Sharing is caring -- in the top right corner of the fundraising page, you will see a "Share" button. Select this button to share your fundraising page via e-mail or social media.
- Succeed! -- Raise $400 per team (or $80 per individual) and have a blast bowling on March 19th.