- United Way of the Lower Mainland
- Walk for Possibility 2017
- Richmond Multicultural Community Services
Team Fundraising Page of Richmond Multicultural Community Services
In support of United Way of the Lower Mainland.
Richmond Multicultural Community Services
Who We Are Richmond Multicultural Community Services (RMCS) has a vision for a harmonious and inclusive society that values equality and diversity. RMCS staff is here to provide settlement services if you are new to Canada or have immigrated here long before. If you’re looking for help and don’t know where to begin, click here for a full list of what we can do to help you. We host a wide range of programs and community events to facilitate and promote multiculturalism, diversity, and inclusiveness in Richmond. Please visit our Programs & Service and Events section on this website or contact us at 604.279.7160 for more information.
raised of $2,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Starting at: BC211
- 111 West Hastings
- Vancouver, BC
- Mar 02, 2017 08:00 am to
- Mar 02, 2017 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
The event will begin at BC211 in the Woodwards building lobby with registration and event kick off, followed by optional designated stopping points at United Way funded agencies listed below. Please join us for a celebration and light lunch at United Way of the Lower Mainland, 4543 Canada Way Burnaby.
FAQ: scroll to the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.
1) BC211 -111 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
2) MOSAIC - 1720 Grant St, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
3) Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House - 2131 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5
4) Learning Disabilities Association Vancouver - 3292 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
5) United Way of the Lower Mainland - 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T4
Young Ok Chang gave a $25 donationHope you reach your goal. Good Luck!
Ashley Cardoz gave a $50 donationDedication In Memory of: Bernard & Bryan Cardoz
Ashok Rattan gave a $100 donation