Team Fundraising Page of YMCA of Greater Vancouver
In support of United Way of the Lower Mainland.
YMCA of Greater Vancouver
The United Way of the Lower Mainland gives the YMCA a substantial amount of funding that supports us in running the programs that keep our community healthy and connected. We are proud to join our valuable community partner and many of the other United Way funded agencies on this 11km trek across the Lower Mainland in the Walk for Possibility!
raised of $1,000 goal
Location / Venue
- Starting at: BC211
- 111 West Hastings
- Vancouver, BC
- Mar 02, 2017 08:00 am to
- Mar 02, 2017 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
The event will begin at BC211 in the Woodwards building lobby with registration and event kick off, followed by optional designated stopping points at United Way funded agencies listed below. Please join us for a celebration and light lunch at United Way of the Lower Mainland, 4543 Canada Way Burnaby.
FAQ: scroll to the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.
1) BC211 -111 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
2) MOSAIC - 1720 Grant St, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
3) Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House - 2131 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5
4) Learning Disabilities Association Vancouver - 3292 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
5) United Way of the Lower Mainland - 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T4