- United Way of the Lower Mainland
- Walk for Possibility 2017
- North Shore / Sea to Sky / Sunshine Coast Walkers!
Team Fundraising Page of North Shore / Sea to Sky / Sunshine Coast Walkers!
In support of United Way of the Lower Mainland.
North Shore / Sea to Sky / Sunshine Coast Walkers!
Recruiting Walkers from the North Shore, Sea to Sky, and Sunshine Coast - I will be walking again this year, very likely with my little guy in tow. My $100 donation will be given to the agency that raises the most funds. Fingers crossed for sunshine!
raised of $100 goal
Location / Venue
- Starting At: Bc211
- 111 West Hastings
- Vancouver, BC
- Mar 02, 2017 08:00 am to
- Mar 02, 2017 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
The event will begin at BC211 in the Woodwards building lobby with registration and event kick off, followed by optional designated stopping points at United Way funded agencies listed below. Please join us for a celebration and light lunch at United Way of the Lower Mainland, 4543 Canada Way Burnaby.
FAQ: scroll to the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.
1) BC211 -111 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
2) MOSAIC - 1720 Grant St, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
3) Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House - 2131 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5
4) Learning Disabilities Association Vancouver - 3292 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
5) United Way of the Lower Mainland - 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T4