- United Way of the Lower Mainland
- Walk for Possibility 2017
- DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society
Team Fundraising Page of DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society
In support of United Way of the Lower Mainland.
DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society
At DIVERSEcity, our mission is to build and strengthen diverse communities by delivering the broadest range of services that embrace cultural inclusiveness and that celebrate the strengths found in our differences. We look forward in participating in the Walk for Possibility where we can combine our talents and resources to reach out to vulnerable populations. We strive for a community where everyone feels they belong and can achieve their goals. Please show your support and become a friend of DIVERSEcity, we look forward to celebrating the strengths found in our differences and to come together to enhance our community.
raised of $250 goal
Location / Venue
- Starting at: BC211
- 111 West Hastings
- Vancouver, BC
- Mar 02, 2017 08:00 am to
- Mar 02, 2017 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
The event will begin at BC211 in the Woodwards building lobby with registration and event kick off, followed by optional designated stopping points at United Way funded agencies listed below. Please join us for a celebration and light lunch at United Way of the Lower Mainland, 4543 Canada Way Burnaby.
FAQ: scroll to the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.
1) BC211 -111 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
2) MOSAIC - 1720 Grant St, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
3) Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House - 2131 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5
4) Learning Disabilities Association Vancouver - 3292 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
5) United Way of the Lower Mainland - 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T4