Team Fundraising Page of Equitas BC
In support of United Way of the Lower Mainland.
Equitas’ programs provide frontline human rights defenders and educators, policy-makers as well as children and youth with the knowledge, skills and attitudes required to promote human rights values and to combat inequality, exclusion and other forms of human rights abuse.
raised of $200 goal
Location / Venue
- Starting At: Bc211
- 111 West Hastings
- Vancouver, BC
- Mar 02, 2017 08:00 am to
- Mar 02, 2017 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
The event will begin at BC211 in the Woodwards building lobby with registration and event kick off, followed by optional designated stopping points at United Way funded agencies listed below. Please join us for a celebration and light lunch at United Way of the Lower Mainland, 4543 Canada Way Burnaby.
FAQ: scroll to the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.
1) BC211 -111 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
2) MOSAIC - 1720 Grant St, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
3) Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House - 2131 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5
4) Learning Disabilities Association Vancouver - 3292 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
5) United Way of the Lower Mainland - 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T4
Ian Hamilton gave a $25 donation
Saltanat Sadykova gave a $20 donationIn support of our amazing colleagues at Equitas BC team, Ela and Sandra. Keep up the good work and thank you for your dedication and commitment!