Team Fundraising Page of BC Centre For Ability
In support of United Way of the Lower Mainland.
BC Centre For Ability
Mission: The BC Centre for Ability provides community-based services that enhance the quality of life for children, youth and adults with disabilities and their families in ways that facilitate and build competencies and foster inclusion in all aspects of life Vision: We share a vision of communities where every person is able to participate and contribute in all aspects of life
Location / Venue
- Starting At: Bc211
- 111 West Hastings
- Vancouver, BC
- Mar 02, 2017 08:00 am to
- Mar 02, 2017 01:00 pm
About This Campaign
The event will begin at BC211 in the Woodwards building lobby with registration and event kick off, followed by optional designated stopping points at United Way funded agencies listed below. Please join us for a celebration and light lunch at United Way of the Lower Mainland, 4543 Canada Way Burnaby.
FAQ: scroll to the bottom of the page for our Frequently Asked Questions.
1) BC211 -111 West Hastings St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1H4
2) MOSAIC - 1720 Grant St, Vancouver, BC V5L 2Y7
3) Frog Hollow Neighbourhood House - 2131 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 4M5
4) Learning Disabilities Association Vancouver - 3292 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5M 1Z8
5) United Way of the Lower Mainland - 4543 Canada Way, Burnaby, BC V5G 4T4